Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wordle

Wordle was kind of all the rage a few years back. It's a service that let you do word clouds. You can change the fonts, colors, orientation of anything you want. I did one some time ago with the complete text of my favorite novel Pride and Prejudice. It's pretty cool.

I wanted a cool quote or something to add as a little accent to a display of two pictures of my cats, and then I remembered Wordle. So, I pulled up how you say the word "cat" in several other languages, and put my decor colors (well, as close as I could get to them) as my custom palette, copied it, printed it on some cool paper, and framed it. So easy!

I'll take a pic of that and the other one maybe one day soon, but, this is what it looks like:

Wordle: Language of Cats

Cool, eh? Like me, you could do the text of a novel, or maybe your blog?

Maybe your kids' names? Important dates? Places? The world (or WORDLE) is your oyster!

Now go have fun with Wordle!

1 comments:

Charles Gramlich November 17, 2011 at 10:16 AM  

I have yet to try this but I kind of want to.

Original template © to Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP