Saturday, November 26, 2011

Muppets Movie

Brian and I went to see the new Muppets movie. It was cute. I felt the first part dragged a little, but when they got into the "show" part, it was a lot of fun. Funny, too, in parts. But some parts were just really, really cheesy, and I really felt they could have gone a little smarter with it. It kind of reminds me of Enchanted, in that Disney is totally poking fun at themselves, but also brings in little homages to other Disney films. And, I have to say, the songs were really good in that one! (I sing along to them on occasion in the car.) But, the Muppets songs were ... not as memorable. Mostly.

The original show was on just shortly after I was born, but I do remember watching many in reruns. It was cute and funny, then. There were some characters in this movie that I don't even remember though!

All in all, it was nice to get out and have some fun. Because Brian had off on Friday, and I got off early on Friday, all chores and whatnot were done by Friday, so we were able to enjoy Saturday completely for ourselves.

Thankfully, it seems I am on the mend, which is nice -- means this never turned into a full-blown whatever. And, the cough I had developing has mostly subsided. (I think it's because I'm not draining as much. I know, TMI. Sorry. ^_^)

Thanks for the well wishes!

1 comments:

Charles Gramlich November 27, 2011 at 9:32 AM  

Lana and I watched Toy Story 3 last night. It was very cute. WE both liked it a lot

Glad you're feeling better.

Original template © to Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP