Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm Gonna Be Published!

But, maybe not quite as you think. ^_^

No, not my sad little novel which is still collecting the proverbial dust while it waits for a heavy edit. No, my fanfic hasn't been picked up to join the ranks of "canon" in your local bookstore.

I'm actually getting some of my digital scrapbook layouts published. Yep. All those crafty magazines, with oodles and oodles of inspiration usually come because of people like me.

So, how did this all come about? As part of my requirement for being on the Design Team at PeppermintCreative, I'm supposed to submit layouts for publication. I've been doing this for a little while now, and had not heard anything back. Partly is because I'm shy about submitting stuff, so I don't usually send much.

But, it looks like things finally paid off!

I am getting not one, not two, but three layouts published in ScrapStreet magazine. I think they're mostly online, but that's okay. Gotta start somewhere, right? So, they only told me it would be in the coming months, so I'll let you know exactly when.

And since I'll have to remove my layouts from galleries online, I thought I'd share them here.

Enjoy!




I think the favorite of those is the last one. The first two were made using templates (which, yes, is allowed), but that last one was ALL me. Literally! *LOL*

So, yay me!

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich November 11, 2011 at 8:30 AM  

Well that is cool. Congratulations!

Erika November 11, 2011 at 8:55 AM  

Congratulations! That's great news.

Christine Rains November 12, 2011 at 7:55 PM  

That's awesome! Congratulations. ^_^

To add to this, I've given you an award on my Blogger Blog at http://christinerains-writer.blogspot.com/

Original template © to Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP