Saturday, November 12, 2011

An Award!

My friend Christine gave me an award! Isn't she sweet? We've known each other for years and years online -- have not met in real life, yet. But, I've maintained a friendship with her longer than I have with many people, so, there ya go! ^_^ Thanks, Kalligenia! ^_^


The award comes with three short rules:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top bloggers and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog. Check, see above.

I'm passing the award on to three bloggie friends:
1. Charles - Also another friend I've known online for quite some time; an awesome writer, and just SO smart!
2. Reva - She and I are technically only online friends, even though I do remember her from real life back in the day. I so wish we had met and become friends then, but, well, what do you do? She's a faithful blogger!
3. Sarah - A recent friend (well, compared to the other two, but she and I just clicked when we met), and she's just amazing. Smart, sweet, kind, gorgeous and talented! And she inspires me with making her passion her living. (Remind me why you're my friend again? *LOL*)


3 comments:

Charles Gramlich November 13, 2011 at 8:25 AM  

Wow, thanks. That's cool! I appreciate it. And congrats to you!

Christine Rains November 13, 2011 at 10:23 AM  

You're welcome. I've known you as long as I've known Keith. That's over 14 years! ^_^

Master P November 14, 2011 at 6:50 AM  

An award?? FOR MEEEEE???? Huzzahhh!! Thanks Gabby!!!

Original template © to Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP