Friday, November 11, 2011

3 Outlandish Wishes

Today's prompt is in honor of 11/11/11. Make three wishes.

I decided to do outlandish ones for mine, because, well, I can! ^_-

I wish for ...

1) 20 million dollars, tax-free. (Kind of an arbitrary number, and oh, sure, I know what you're thinking, why not go for more? No need for me to be greedy. ^_- Spread the wealth around, I say.)

2) An all-expenses-paid, luxury trip around the world, to take place during a whole year--maybe longer. (Notice I said "luxury"--yeah, I like nice things, and I am NOT a backpackin' kinda girl.)

3) To be completely healthy (free of ailments; disease; etc.) for the rest of my life. (How else will I be able to spend that money, or go on that trip? But really, not having to suffer from even inconvenient things like back pain, or a sinus infection, would be so nice!)

How about you? What are your wishes?

(And, cool nifty fact I learned today: if you take the last two digits of the year you were born in, and add those to the age you are/will be this year, it will equal 111. For example: If you were born in 1980, you will be 31 this year, so 80+31=111. Cool, huh?!)

Take it all in, people.

3 comments:

M November 11, 2011 at 4:00 PM  

I like your wishes, and I'd probably go with #1 and #3 myself. But instead of traveling the world--much as I enjoy it--I'd go with having success with my writing. And then, using the money from Wish #1, I'd move to London.

Christine Rains November 12, 2011 at 7:54 PM  

I'd definitely want number three for me and the two cute boys in my life. For my money wish, I'd want the ability of reaching into any pocket/purse/wallet and pulling out money I need of any denomination or country's currency. (I call it the Ability of the Magic Money Pocket!) Then I could travel and write for the rest of my life.

Erika November 14, 2011 at 8:54 AM  

Good wishes. Once had a discussion with friends on what superpower we would want. The winner was: the ability to make cars move out from in front of you in traffic.

Original template © to Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP