Yep, that's me -- Gabby. And yes, that's the most recent picture of me. Yes, I know you've seen it before. It's fun! ^_^
I don't know much else to introduce myself with, since it's all in the sidebar there, and I try to keep it up to date. ^_^
As for 15 interesting facts about me(don't know how interesting they will be):
1. I was born in Cost Rica.
2. When I was about 18 months old, I jumped out of my crib and broke my arm. I had to be in a partial body cast for awhile.
3. I have also lived in Honduras.
4. In my family, I am four of five. (Hah, sounds like a Borg designation.)
5. My maiden name (Najera) is from Spain, but has Moorish influences. (There's a famous battle with my family name in it.)
6. I can read, speak and (mostly) write Spanish fluently (those darn accent marks get me every time, though).
7. I sing as a hobby. I'm a first Soprano (which means I can hit those really high notes.)
8. I'm currently the choir director at church (even though I wonder why *LOL*).
9. I can make my nostrils flare.
10. I think chocolate ice cream is gross.
11. My husband is 6 years younger than I am.
12. While I am considered Hispanic (mostly from Mexican descent), I am also 1/8 Irish. ^_^
13. I pretend that my cats can talk to me by being their voice for them (as in, I talk to them and I talk to myself back, in a slightly different voice, as if it was one of them answering me back).
14. I am on the Design Team (aka a "Mint Chick") for PeppermintCreative.com (a digital scrapbook supplies site).
15. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (aka Mormon).