Sunday, January 27, 2013

Project 52: Week 4

Yesterday we went and saw another Pegasus Theatre production of their Living Black and White plays, called "XSR: Die!" As always, we love going to these! So cheesy and funny. And I especially love that you can meet and greet the cast.

So, that's my picture for the week!

P52: Week4 - Black, and White, and Played All Over

I love that they're in character, even for these pictures!

Usually, I rather spend the money to go see a musical, but I love these plays. I try to go see them every time they perform, which is usually once a year. (Which, frankly, given that the writer also stars in them, it's quite the production!)

Do you like the theater?

1 comments:

Erika January 29, 2013 at 8:56 AM  

Why, yes, I do like theater! :) My favorite line from this one: "...and then we'll let him write musicals--because that's what freedom means."

Original template © to Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP