Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Brian!

Banner Birthday Card

Today, my adoring husband Brian is having a birthday. He is 28 years young!

And the card above is one I made for him. Isn't it cute?!

I made him Strawberry Cheesecake pancakes for breakfast, and tonight we're splurging at Genghis Grill (although, hello, we have a coupon for buy one get one, hah!) and then ... to go see Phantom of the Opera. Apparently, it's the last time the Broadway touring show will be here, as soon it will stop touring. Sad. But ... glad we are able to go see it one last time. (Or, really, I should say, I see it one last time, because Brian has never seen the stage version, just the movie. Ooo ... he doesn't know what he's missing!)

3 comments:

Melinda February 26, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

Happy Birthday Brian!

Charles Gramlich February 26, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

Definitely, happy bday!

Christine Rains March 1, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

I hope Brian had a fantastic birthday! That's such a cute card. And people should definitely see Phantom on stage. It's incredible! It was the first musical I saw and it still remains my favorite.

Original template © to Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP